Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Are adults allowed to get on the inflatables? Yes, to assist small children or when we are not crowed with lots of children. Weekdays, Sunday mornings and evenings are great times for adults to jump with their children. If your child needs assistance on a jumper feel free to hop on and help them out. Please sign the waiver at the admissions desk if you plan on jumping with your children.
2. Are we allowed to bring any other food items or additional drinks? Please do not bring in outside food and drinks. We offer a wide selection of food and drink items at our concession area. If you are part of a party, all of the food and drink items will be provided in the party room.
3. We are not part of a party, can we still come in? At Kangarooz you don't need a party to enjoy our entertainment services. Stop by any time and purchase a general admission ticket to join the fun.
1. When do we arrive for a party and what happens after arrival? We have a special area in our admissions section to assist party guests as they arrive. At your reserved time you will be able to start using the private party room. Your assigned party hostess will coordinate with you the delivery of the party food and drink items. Then about 15 minutes before the end of your party we will help you load your presents and we will start cleaning up the room for the next party.
2. Who sets up the party rooms? Your Kangarooz party hostess is responsible for setting up and cleaning the party rooms. All the parents of the birthday child have to do is bring the birthday cake. At the end of the party, your Kangarooz party hostess will throw away the trash, clean the tables, and sweep the floor.
3. I see that the minimum party size is 10, but is it ok if there are less than 10 children? Sure, the minimum party size is for setting our base party price and reserves one of our private party rooms.
4. My child is into a special party theme (Barbie, Sponge Bob, Dinosaurs, etc.). Can I bring my own party supplies? Sure, but the price of the party remains the same. We understand the desire to have your child's favorite party theme. Feel free to bring your own plates, cups, napkins, and balloons. Should you need extras, Kangarooz will provide our standard party supply products.
5. Can a party have more then one birthday child? Our party packages are designed for one birthday child. Should you decide to combine your child's birthday party with another child's birthday party we will be happy to host it, but with the following change. The retail price of the second birthday child's party gift of a make believe style, tee shirt, or plush toy will be added to the party total. Combining parties can be fun, economical, and time-saving.
Join our email list for newslettters and special offers.
|Copyright 2010 © by Kangarooz Family Fun Centers LLC.|